Gourmet Ceramic Knives
Designed in collaboration with Chef Gilberto Rossi
Classe Italy has been production knives for over 30 years; Gilberto Rossi is a well-known, award-winning, innovative chef. This collection of ceramic knives is the result the union of the company’s technical know-how and the chef’s experience and expertise. It took 6 months and several prototypes to reach the perfect shape and weight of each blade.
Seven different knives, each with its own characteristics and shape, which carry out to perfection the purpose for which they were designed.
What are their characteristics and why should I use ceramic?
- blades are very sharp, light, easy to use and non-allergenic
- ceramic stays sharp for longer compared to stainless steel
- cannot become oxidized nor ruined by acidic foods
do not carry odors nor alter food’s flavor or smell
- will not oxidize fruits and vegetables
- ceramic is eco-friendly and does not contain any harmful substances
- very easy to clean
- knife handles are made in anti-slip nylon and silicone, practical and hygienic
- knives come with a protective case for safe storage
- zirconium oxide is second in hardness only to diamond
Details that make a difference
Better cut, comfort and safety
Project & Design
Desiging such a important and well-performing instrument was a challenge for our team.
Our goal was to create a product that could be used both by professional chefs and household cooks alike.
To reach this goal, we redesigned the principal structure of the blades and its cutting edge, making them robust; we also designed a handle which would be both comfortable and safe to use.
A complete functional set
Made up of 7 knives, each designed to carry out specific functions
Ceramic blade 7cm
Ceramic blade 10 cm
Ceramic blade 12 cm
Ceramic blade 15 cm
Ceramic blade cm 17
Ceramic blade cm 20
Ceramic blade cm 20
Certified materials and quality control
Certified by the toughest authorities in Europe and the world
To guarantee the quality of the materials and finished product, we as our producers to provide us with the most up-to-date certifications available. We have also put into place a complete quality check on each and every knife before they are packaged.